Wednesday 27 December 2017

Our Superstars!

Superstars!



Merry Christmas to everyone from our little superstars.

 
 
And of course our other little star who practised so hard for our song and dance but had somewhere else she had to be on the big day, we missed you Valeria!
 
 
I can't tell you just how proud I am of our littlest stars in the Christmas Show and weren't they so brave up there on that stage?
 
Of course we had been so busy in class too....
 
Making our melted snowman biscuits
 









 


 
 
 
Pre - show photo shoot
 












 
And we ended the year with a visit form Santa Claus who brought everyone a gift. the children couldn't wait to get back to class to rip those bags open!
 








 
 
 
Important reminders:
School re-opens on Monday 8th January.
I will not be in school for the first few days as I have some personal business I need to attend to but Miss Julia and Miss Maria will be there to welcome you all back to school.
 
 

I hope you all had a Very Merry Christmas and continue with the festivities for Los Reyes.
 Happy New Year when it comes and I look forward to seeing you all again in 2018!
 

Miss Jackie

 
 
 
 


2 comments: